The 2.5 ton door leading to the vault proper. Visit The Safe House website.
The Safe House
12-inch thick composite steel door, armed auxiliary police
and a fully segregated capacity to store 630 tonnes of silver, gold and platinum in Singapore.
Beyond Normal Insurance
Our insurance covers risks that are seldom covered, including:
- Infidelity In case of inside jobs, the insurance covers the loss
- Mysterious Disapearance If bullion “mysteriously” disappears, the insurance still covers the loss
Third Party Audit
Reports are released every quarter to confirm all parcels are present.
1,000 troy ounce silver bars in our TSH silver vault
Exclusive Singapore Jurisdiction
We built TSH to eliminate Western vault operator dependencies and be better prepared
for a repeat of Executive Order 6102 or similar nationalization events.
Read about Force Majeure clauses.
Guaranteed Genuine IPM
A sample DUX test report; over 1,100 have been issued since 2012.
All our bullion is classified as Investment Precious Metals (IPM)
which are easily tradeable internationally recognized bullion brands that are not subject to
Bullion not arriving directly from a foundry, mint or principal distributor is tested
using a triple Density, Ultrasound and X-ray Spectography (DUX) tests in one of our DUX test
DUX reports are associated to a S.T.A.R. parcel or tamper-proof label (TPL) sticker,
and detailed results can be retrieved online by Test or TPL ID.
Our sales office within Certis Cisco Centre II
Factors that make S.T.A.R.@TSH ideal for serious wealth protection:
- Legally You own the bullion – not on our balance sheet nor sold as inventory
- Financially An asset outside the banking system
- Jurisdictionally Exclusive to Singapore
- Counterparties Single counterparty (no middlemen)
- Solvency We can operate for 10+ years without sales
Find out more about our Storage and Wealth Protection Solution