Sell Your Silver, Gold and Platinum
Silver Bullion Pte Ltd is always interested to buy investment grade (.999 or higher) silver, gold and platinum bullion, regardless of where the bullion was originally purchased. We buy at very competitive rates.
How it Works
- For sellbacks that occur in our shop:
- Select the product(s) and quantity.
- Check that the total amount that you are selling back is 0.00 USD or more.
- Enter your personal information and payment instructions, and review details.
- Submit your order by clicking on "Submit".
- Bring the products you wish to liquidate to us in our shop within one business day, along with any identification document with photo for verification. We will pay you according to the payment mode you selected once we have verified the authenticity of your metal.
- Sell bullion stored under S.T.A.R. Storage:
- Log in and go to your Storage Page .
- Click on “Request Sellback”
- Select the currency you would like to be paid for, and any comments.
- Tick the checkbox beside the parcel/s you intend to sell, then click on “Review Sellback Request...”.
- Review the details and click on “Submit Request”.
- We will then review the request and if everything is satisfactory, we will send you the purchase order and notify you of how we will arrange to transfer the funds back your linked bank account.
Alternatively, you now get liquidity through our Secured Peer-to-Peer Loans. Find out more on the differences between selling your bullion and taking a loan on it.
Things you need to know
- Please bring the bullion that you are selling to Silver Bullion within one business day. Click here to see our office address and operating hours.
- Every sell back order placed is binding and a cancellation charge / market loss charge are levied if the order is cancelled.
- Silver Bullion reserves the right not to buy back products in circumstances stated in clause 4.2.3 of our User Agreement.
Silver Bullion reserves the right to revise the buy back price due to
- seller's status as an existing client/non-client;
- damaged products (e.g. dented coins, damaged packaging, cracked original capsule, etc.) ;
- the listed prices for products are incorrect due to a technical error or otherwise;
- Payments on local sellbacks exceeding 100,000 SGD shall be made within 2-5 business days.
- For local sellbacks at our shop, kindly note that we will have to make a copy of your NRIC or passport for identification purposes during the sellback process.
Submit a sellback order