Sell Your Silver, Gold and Platinum
Silver Bullion Pte Ltd is always interested to buy investment grade (.999 or higher) silver, gold and platinum bullion, regardless of where the bullion was originally purchased. We buy at very competitive rates.
How it Works
- For sellbacks that occur in our office:
- Select the product(s) and quantity.
- Enter your personal information and payment instructions, and review details.
- Submit your order by clicking on "Submit".
- Bring the products you wish to liquidate to us in our office within one business day, along with any identification document with photo for verification. We will pay you according to the payment mode you selected once we have verified the authenticity of your metal.
- For sellbacks of stored bullion through our bullion storage program:
- Log in and go to your Storage Page .
- Click on “Request Sellback”
- Select the currency you would like to be paid for, and any comments.
- Tick the checkbox beside the parcel/s you intend to sell, then click on “Review Sellback Request...”.
- Review the details and click on “Submit Request”.
- We will then review the request and if everything is satisfactory, we will send you the purchase order and notify you of how we will arrange to transfer the funds back your linked bank account.
Alternatively, you now get liquidity through our Secured Peer-to-Peer Loans. Find out more on the differences between selling your bullion and taking a loan on it.
Things you need to know
- Please bring the bullion that you are selling to Silver Bullion within one business day. Click here to see our office address and operating hours.
- For sellback of stored bullion/parcels, click here.
- Silver Bullion reserves the right not to buy back if products are deemed to be in poor condition or damaged.
- Prices offered may be reduced for damaged products (e.g. dented coins, cracked original capsule, etc.)
- We buy non-IPM products from customers who had bought them from us in the past.
- Silver Bullion reserves the right not to buy back if the bullion is not brought to our office within one business day.
- Every sell back order placed is binding and a cancellation charge / market loss charge are levied if the order is cancelled.
- Payments on local sellbacks exceeding SGD 100,000 shall be made within 2-5 business days.
- For local sellbacks at our office, kindly note that we will have to make a copy of your NRIC or passport for identification purposes during the sellback process.
Submit a sellback order