The Queen’s Beasts celebrate the British Monarch and the centuries of fascinating heraldry that has been a part of their story. Featuring the Red Dragon of The Wales, the third release in the popular new 10-coin series.
The Celtic dragon represents sovereignty and power. The Welsh dragon was used in the Royal Arms in the sixteenth century and the Red Dragon of Cadwallader is the emblem of Wales.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: Features the mighty Red Dragon of Wales clutching a shield with it's claws. The metal weight, purity and year are listed around the rim.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Points computation: 1 coin = 3.20 points
Over Spot(ASK PRICE)