(all years combined)
We currently do not store these coins in our vault.
2012 Canada 1 oz Silver Wildlife Series Moose
The Canadian Moose coin is the fourth coin released in the Royal Canadian Mint's three year long "Canadian Wildlife Series" program, and each release has a strict and low mintage of 1 million coins.
With the unprecedented demand of these gorgeous .9999 fine Silver coins in Europe and the rest of the world, these Silver Moose coins will sell out fast.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic. Multiples of 25 will come in mint-issued tubes.
- Obverse: The profile of Queen Elizabeth II by Canadian born Susanna Blunt, and the year of issue, 2012.
- Reverse: The reverse shows the majestic moose, Canada’s largest land mammal and ruler of Canadian forests from coast to coast.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Points computation: 1 coin = 1.00 points
Over Spot(ASK PRICE)