The Canadian Gold Maple Leaf
The Canadian gold maple leaf is the official bullion gold coin of Canada and is produced by the Royal Canadian Mint. It is one of the purest gold coins of regular issue in the world, with a gold content of .9999 millesimal.
Every maple leaf coin is guaranteed by the Government of Canada for its weight and purity. As a result, maple leafs are extremely liquid, easily bought and sold anywhere in the world where precious metals are traded.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic capsule.
- Eligible for S.T.A.R. Storage. 10 of the gold Maple Leaf coins are packed in the original translucent tube with the Mint's logo stamped on the red cover/cap.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Obverse: Image of Queen Elizabeth II in right-profile relief without a crown. Since 2005, the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf has featured the fourth-generation bust of Elizabeth II that was created in 2003 by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
||1 Troy Ounce
||50 Canadian Dollars
Points computation: 1 coin = 10.00 points
Over Spot(ASK PRICE)
Unlock capital from your bullion with our Secured P2P Loans
Use this product as collateral to borrow 62.5% (1,145.00 USD) of its value
Current best rates for borrowing
1 month loan at only 3.0% per annum
(Interest: 2.86 USD)
6-month loans at only 3.0% per annum
(Interest: 17.18 USD)
12-month loans at only 4.0% per annum
(Interest: 45.80 USD)
24-month loans at only 4.0% per annum
(Interest: 91.60 USD)
Fixed Storage Fee
* Stored in multiples of 10 coins and can be collateralized.
Any unused storage will be refunded upon sellback or delivery.