0.96 troy ounces |
30 grams |
.999 Purity Gold
(all years combined)
The Chinese Gold Panda
Gold Panda coins are one of the only bullion coins to feature a yearly changing design. In 2016, this series changed to match the metric system. The 1 oz Gold Panda was replaced with this 30 gram Gold Panda, still containing .999 fine Gold.
The People’s Republic of China issues and guarantees the quality of each Gold Panda coin. Gold Panda coins are minted from several mints each year. Those mints include but are not limited to Beijing, Shenzhen, Shanghai and Shenyang.
The mints are also known for having minor differences in the design of the coin such as font size, small date, large date and designs of the temple in certain year’s mintages. With the annual change in design, and unique mint variations, the price of Gold Pandas has appreciated over time making them highly sought after by collectors and investors.
- Contains 30 grams of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in original mint-sealed plastic. Multiples of 10 typically come in mint-sealed sheets.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2018.
- Reverse: Features a large protrait of the Giant Panda eating a bamboo shoot.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Points computation: 1 coin = 9.60 points