to view your secure notifications.
Address two key issues:
Privacy - E-mails might not be encrypted and are stored on third party servers in various jurisdictions.
Secure notifications are stored only on our servers, offering improved privacy.
Reliability - Overzealous spam policies can make e-mails unreliable as the sole method of communication.
If you expect an answer and you do not hear from us within a business day please log into our website to check your Secure Notifications.
Start using them today:
- Log in using the Username and Password boxes on the upper-right corner of this page.
Once logged in access your notifications by clicking on the "Secure Notifications" on the top right corner of the website.
Notifications are split into three panels as follows:
Notification List (NL)
The Notification List is ordered by received date and can be:
Filtered by thread. A thread is a group that organizes notifications
- thread "Order X" contains notifications related to Order X.
- Filtered by unread notifications only - for easier access to unread notifications.
When messages listed are greater than ten they are grouped in "pages". Switch between pages to see earlier messages.
Each Notification will be:
- Highlighted if selected to show in the Content Panel
- Text is bold if unread
- Text is Italic if you sent it (outgoing)
Content Panel (CP)
Displays the selected notification, the sender, date and time sent
(Singapore Time) and thread.
- Click "Delete" to remove this notification from your list
- Click "Reply" to reply to us via the Edit Panel below.
Edit Panel (EP)
Send replies as part of the selected thread or as a new notification.
You can also upload PDF and images as attachements.