The Perth Mint Gold Lunar Coins
The Australian Lunar coin series celebrates Chinese astrology and the Chinese zodiac. The 12-year series features releases marking the Year of the Mouse, Year of the Ox, Year of the Tiger, Year of the Rabbit, Year of the Dragon, Year of the Snake, Year of the Horse, Year of the Goat, Year of the Monkey, Year of the Rooster, Year of the Dog and Year of the Pig. 2019 is the Year of the Pig.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 typically come in sealed rolls.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity and face value.
- Reverse: Depicts a Pig amid stylized foliage, rocks and a peony flower background. This beautiful lunar design also incorporates the Chinese character for "Pig", the inscription "Year of the Pig", and The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Points computation: 1 coin = 10.00 points
Unblock capital from your bullion with our Secured P2P Loans
Use this product as collateral to borrow 62.5% (540.59 USD) of its value
Current best rates for borrowing
1 month loan at only 1.8% per annum
(Interest: 0.79 USD)
6-month loans at only 2.5% per annum
(Interest: 6.76 USD)
12-month loans at only 2.8% per annum
(Interest: 14.87 USD)
24-month loans at only 3.5% per annum
(Interest: 37.84 USD)